phone (404) 841-9665 ext. 101
direct (404) 348-6137
Ryan Cone began his career at Dorey Publishing as a commercial real estate market analyst. After learning the Atlanta market, he joined Richard Bowers & Co. where he specialized in office leasing and sales. Ryan got his Broker’s License in 2007 and opened the doors to Ryan Cone & Associates in February 2008. In 2010, Ryan partnered with Owen Middour, creating Cone Middour Partners, which currently has 6 agents and an Office Manager/Asst. Since Cone Middour Partners opened their doors, the company has completed over 750 transactions and listed over 4,500,000 square feet of space in the Atlanta and metro Atlanta area. Additionally, the firm has done transactions in 15 other states as well. Ryan purchased a 10,800SF multi-tenant investment office building at 3800 Holcomb Bridge Rd, and most recently purchased a 6,000 SF Flex building at 908 Bowen Street in Midtown West area and 1130 Chattahoochee Ave. Cone Middour Partners recently purchased a 45,000 square foot building at 1900 Century Place where their corporate headquarters are currently located.
Cone Middour Partners experienced a transition in 2018, resulting in the establishment of Cone Commercial Real Estate, where Ryan currently serves as the President.
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA, College of Business and Finance
- Bachelors of Finance Degree
- Member of the Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
- Completed CCIM institute’s CI 101 C: Financial analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate.
Real Estate Experience:
- Specializes in office leasing and investment property acquisition & disposition.
- Ryan received the distinction of being the youngest agent to achieve the title of Vice President in the 28 year history of Richard Bowers & Company.
- 2006 & 2007 Top 10 producer at Richard Bowers & Company
- 2008 transaction volume in excess of $20,000,000
- 2012 in excess of $15,000,000
- 2013 in excess of $20,000,000
- 2014 in excess of $30,000,000
Transaction Highlights include:
- The sale of 2400 Herodian Way, a 160,000 SF building located in the Cumberland Submarket
- The sale of 3098 Piedmont Court, a 46,000 SF building located in the Buckhead Market
- A 15,000 SF Lease located at 1165 North Chase Parkway in the Cumberland Market
- The sale of 2299 Perimeter Park Drive, a 40,000/SF office building located in the Central Perimeter Market
- The sale of 6230/6240 Shiloh Road, a total of 62,210/SF office buildings located in North Fulton
- The sale of 2880 Dresden Drive, a 28,980/SF building along the NE Expressway
- The sale of 2251 Lake Park Drive, a 33,794 SF building in Smyrna GA
- A 19,985 SF Lease located at 5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Road in the Central Perimeter Market
- A 15,000 SF Lease located at 6465 East Johns Crossing in the N Fulton/Forsyth County Market
- A 20,000 SF Lease located at 1805 Old Alabama Road in Alpharetta
- A 21,000 SF Lease located at 1852 Century Centers Places in the I-85 inside I-285 market.
- A 53,000 SF Lease re-negotiation of an entire development consisting of 5 tenants at 1035/1045 Southcrest Parkway in South Clayton/Henry county market
- A 50,000 SF Lease located at 575 Forest Parkway at the airport/North Clayton Industrial market
- Broker/Investor of 45,000 SF purchase located at 1900 Century Place
- A 15,000 SF Lease at 1805 Old Alabama Road located in North Fulton
- A 20,000 SF Lease at 100 Tower Place located in Buckhead
- A 15,000 SF Lease at 990 Hammond Drive located in Central Perimeter
Published articles in widely read and highly acclaimed periodicals, including:
- Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Dorey Atlanta Office Guide
- Real Estate Observer
- The Source
- Southeast Real Estate Business
- City Feet
- Ryan is a lifetime member of the 1% Club, founded by personal success coach Tommy Newberry
- Ryan also completed the Anthony Robbins “Unleash the Power Within” seminar
- Completed the Speak Easy course “Talk So People Listen.”
- Won Most Improved Speaker at Toastmasters in 2007